Inside Sales Executive – Workshare, London
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 2 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
This is an opportunity to make you mark in the SaaS Sales industry and progress your career in a forward thinking software organization. You must be hungry, motivated, target-driven, tenacious, have strong technical aptitude and exceptional research and profiling skills. Working alongside a world-class Sales and Marketing team you will thrive in a fast paced, industry changing revolutionary organisation. By working on the front line of our Sales function you will be responsible for delivering our unique software offering to millions of users around the globe.
Workshare is expanding its SaaS Inside sales team, which will work closely with the EMEA field sales force to sell cloud based enterprise collaboration software across the enterprise and mid-market. Workshare offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced sales professionals to join this growing sales team.
You must have understanding of the SaaS domain, sales process, ability to hunt leads, conduct high-level conversations with decision makers, be passionate about the enterprise file sharing domain and have the drive and ambition to generate and close new business.
• Be An activity orientated sales person
• Be responsible for delivering a new business number
• Follow up on inbound sales leads within a 1 hour timeframe
• Be able to develop leads and generate new business opportunities from scratch
• Be Responsible for outbound/inbound phone calls to identify, qualify, and develop
• Become an expert on Workshare products and champion our successes.
• Identify customer business issues and customer pain points and demonstrate the
benefit in our solution.
• Describe how product features/function will benefit customer and solve their
• Conduct product demos using Webex and internal resources as needed
• Gather and document information about the prospect/customer
• Manage opportunity relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Use Salesforce CRM system to:
a. document customer information
b. generate forecasts and other related sales reports
c. track progress and document next steps for each lead/opportunity
d. process sales orders
• Act as back up for Direct Sales team members
• A empathetic, respectful, honest and simple manner
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Proven sales methodology
• Proven accuracy for sales forecasting
• Motivated, self-starter who can work independently or within a team
• Enjoy working with customers and building relationships
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility and quick thinking
• Ability to handle sales calls and inquiries with confidence
• Perseverance and ability to respect customer’s answers
• Well organized and thorough even under pressure
• Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
• Creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and transition to tactical action
• A desire for a career in field sales
You preferably have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, sales, or related field
• Enterprise File Sharing Software Sales experience.
• 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
• Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 statutory days per year
• Medical and Travel insurance
• Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
• Vision care
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
• A Values driven culture
• Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events
Please send your CV & covering letter to – email@example.com