Inside Sales Executive Job Overview
Nikec Solutions, a leading supplier of software based solutions to the professional services market, require an enthusiastic individual to join our team and be our via lead generation specialist. Based in our London office, you will be supporting our direct sales force by developing high quality leads for them. Our sales force is based in different countries across the globe, with our main focus in the UK and Australia.
• This role is office based in our London office, but the candidate will work on a global scale.
• Reports directly into the VP of Global Sales.
• Work closely with our Marketing Manager and the sales force in each office.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter demonstrating a high level of initiative, have a strong desire to be part of a dynamic sales and marketing environment, be results driven and have excellent presentation, written and communication skills.
About Nikec Solutions
Nikec Solutions is a global provider of business solutions designed to increase business efficiency, improve workflows and bottom lines. With over 16 years of in-depth expertise, the company has become a trusted advisor to some of the biggest and innovative legal and professional firms across the globe. The company (formerly known as Copitrak Systems) formed in 1997 opening offices in Paris and London as exclusive distributors of Copitrak cost recovery. In 2000 we opened an office in Hong Kong, and in 2010 we opened an office in Shanghai and in 2014 we opened our Sydney office. Copitrak Systems renamed to Nikec Solutions in 2013 to better align ourselves with all the solutions we now support.
Our portfolio includes the legacy solutions for cost recovery, cost management, print management plus our newer developed solutions for file sharing, extranets and document mobility.
All our software is developed with the user in mind, keeping the look and feel simple yet functional – something that all users can easily adapt to.
Specific conditions to your role
These include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Develop and progress sales leads using existing lead generation tools such as google ad words, lead forensics and our CRM.
• Manage our e-mailer software platform.
• Search for partners for our solutions.
• Take part in social media lead generation, searching for new opportunities.
• Manage all physical mailers we send to clients and prospects.
• Organise and manage all webinars for the sales force to then deliver.
• Be able to demonstrate and present our solutions and become a Nikec product expert.
• Database building, finding the right contacts at an existing account or new accounts.
• Researching new markets for our solutions.
• Research on events we could attend and exhibit at.
• General CRM/data management.
• General market research. Assessing competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
• Researching new places to advertise.
• Help create marketing campaigns in line with Marketing manager.
• Attend events where required. Travel may be required.
• Assist the account manager with their annual client reports.
• Monitor social media (twitter, LinkedIn, blogs etc.) for any potential leads or marketing information that would be useful to the sales teams.
• Quarterly appraisal with the VP of Global Sales to review the role specification and objectives.
For this position, you must be an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills. You must be self-motivated and competitive, but also a team player. Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity are also essential. The role would be suitable for a graduate or someone looking to gain experience within a sales role.
Some key attributes and requirements are:
• Be creative, intelligent and flexible to take on new tasks as and when required
• Excellent written skills
• Able to work to strict deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• First class organisation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Degree in business or marketing (if possible)
• Thrives on challenge
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Works well under pressure
• Team player
• Actively uses their own initiative
• Results driven with the ability to achieve given targets
Salary and benefits
• 20 days holiday
• AXA health care
• Childcare voucher
• Vision care
This is a permanent position, start ASAP.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org