Inside Sales Specialists – Digital Investigation Software
Our client is a global leading supplier of digital investigation software to the government, legal, telecoms and finance sectors. The company has an industry leading product range and it is seeing a substantial growth in interest in its services. They are now seeking two further Inside Sales Sales Specialists to join their team. The roles will be a part of a larger sales team and will have the following responsibilities:
• Selling its software to generate new customers and up-selling its higher value products to existing clients.
• Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth.
• Engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create net new opportunities. Responsible for meeting call volume targets as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills
• Responsible for implementing call quality processes and implementing specific call guidelines.
• Execute an entrepreneurial approach – Initiate proactive outbound phone follow up calls to lay the groundwork, develop the foundation to nurture prospects into opportunities in the long run.
• Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
• Execute Inside Sales Partner strategy to generate net new opportunities.
• Coordinate and ensure successful customer implementation. Own post- sale customer hand-off to Field Account management team and ensure execution in a timely manner.
• Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
• Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and ensure referral to the Field Sales team as appropriate and in accordance with internal rules of engagement.
• Utilise Salesforce.com to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
• Ensure internal rules of engagement and other processes are followed at all times. Escalate issues and concerns when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Minimum 5+ years inside sales experience in a B2B commercial inside sales role. Experience in selling technology solutions to Director and C- Level executives to SMB and Large enterprise clients.
• Excellent phone communication skills. Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals in most recent role is mandatory. Excellent business writing skills is a must.
• Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales. Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals in most recent role is a must.
• Experience using consultative sales skills in most recent role is required. Experience adhering to call-scripts, guidelines to meet/exceed goals of weekly and monthly call coaching sessions.
• Strong ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish by leading prospect from enquiry to close. Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international software supplier. The company will offer excellent training and a competitive commission scheme and package.
To apply or for further information, please contact Nigel Lawrence, Director, Cogence Search 0207 264 4908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website www.cogencesearch.com for details of our other opportunities