Internet Newsletter for Lawyers September/October 2013 – OUT NOW!
We’re pleased to tell you that the latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue…
• Justice – Nick Holmes explains how and when information and services will be moving from the Justice site to GOV.UK
• Websites – Mindy Gofton of I-COM looks at how and why websites should be adapted for mobile devices
• Press regulation – Carl Gardner describes how press regulation will affect web publishers and bloggers
• Social media – Mike Scutt of Excello law reviews instances before tribunals of misuse of social media by employees
• Cloud computing – In the last of a series David Flint suggests issues to consider when implementing cloud computing
• Publishers – In the second in a series, more independent publishers describe their law update services
• In an online extra Charles Christian asks why document drafting and knowledge management have not been enthusiastically embraced + see next post
• In a sponsored feature Darren Gower describes Eclipse’s new TouchPoint solution which provides clients and stakeholders with self-service control
Access the Newsletter online at www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/
The RSS feed of latest articles is at www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/feed/