Investigations Analyst, London Law Firm, £30k
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity with the potential of becoming permanent at the end of the 6 months.
The Investigations Analyst will be responsible for working on litigation matters using a variety of technology. The individual will be responsible for providing assistance to a team of lawyers by obtaining sensitive information which will aid with strategic decisions. This role is suitable for an individual who expresses a strong interest in technology and perhaps Computer Forensics and Investigations.
• Operating as the firm’s main lead on their software.
• Work with the software owners / developers to enhance operation of the software.
• Carry out open source investigations on multiple simultaneous cases.
• Work directly on cases with paralegals & lawyers.
• Undertake discrete pieces of research work as and when required.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of working in a litigation team is beneficial.
• Computer Forensics or Computer Science degree would be beneficial.
• Advanced computer skills with eagerness to learn and develop new skills in new technology.
• Strong research and analytical skills are essential.
• Previous experience managing large amounts of data.
• Previous experience establishing and developing databases to an advanced level.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
• Ability to comfortably liaise with internal clients.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information regarding the role or to find out more about other opportunities we have call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: email@example.com