IT Asset Administrator / Excel / Professional services
Professional services – Essex
Permanent – market salary + benefits
IT Asset Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to administer the procurement, movement and disposal of IT hardware and software assets throughout their lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot table, formulas, formatting)
• Excellent organisational skills (prioritisation, organising similar pieces of work into units, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously)
• Understanding of the IT asset management process
• Attention to detail (ensuring figures are accurate, invoices are received and processed in a timely manner)
• Written and oral communications skills – crafting e-mails, engaging with colleagues and suppliers
• Basic understanding of IT (hardware and software)
Desirable skills/experience required:
• Basic understanding of information security process & procedures e.g. BS7799/ ISO 17799/ISO 27001
• ITIL certified
Our client is a well-established and growing professional services firm which is well regarded for its progressive, supportive & collaborative environment.
IT Asset Administrator – Essex – contact: email@example.com