IT COMMUNICATIONS / CHANGE MANAGER, City London to £80k + pkg
IT COMMUNICATIONS & CHANGE MANAGER, City London to £80k + pkg
IT Communications & Change Manager required by a prestigious global Professional Services firm. The role is based in the firm’s City HQ and offers an attractive salary to £80,000 plus generous benefits and bonus.
You will ensure the flow of appropriate communications to the firm’s users and stakeholders – ensuring appropriate positioning and key messages – as well as ensuring smooth user implementation of change through a timely and relevant change management approach.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience implementing change and communications programmes within a complex, global organisation
* Good understanding of the techniques of system development and service management disciplines.
* Experience within a professional services (law / legal) organisation.
* Blended learning experience, e-learning scripting & knowledge of authoring tools
* Degree educated (or qualified by experience) allied to professional certifications
• Develop IT communications strategy with the client’s senior management team.
• Ensure the IT communications and change approach clearly supports business objectives.
• Promote the importance of communications and change and how it contributes to the overall success of the department.
• Co-ordination of IT communications events (town halls, cross team sharing, etc.)
This is a superb opportunity to join a global leader, in a role with a strong scope for advancement. You’ll benefit from working in a challenging yet supportive environment with an emphasis on developing your skills and your career.
If you would like more details, do not hesitate to email NOW – or me call if you have any questions.
+44 (0)20 8731 3791
+44 (0)7950 807085