IT Development Manager, London to £90k + benefits & bonus
IT Development Manager
£80-90k + benefits + discretionary bonus
The purpose of this role is to oversee all IT Development activities, managing the internal team and relationships with third party suppliers. The role will work across the IT function to ensure the successful deployment of all internally developed software, and work with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) to determine our IT development strategy and technologies.
This role will be overseeing a team of four Developers and will be technically ‘hands off’.
• Proven background and experience in IT Development business as usual and projects of varying sizes.
• Proven management experience of leading a team of Developers through the full software development life cycle.
• Ability to promote the IT Development function across the firm, using personal influence to market/offer the team’s collective experience of best practice combined with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to realise their full potential.
• Ability to consult, influence and interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally through conscious development of personal networks and relationships.
• Experience of IT Development within a Legal or Professional Services organisation is desirable.
• Experience in supervising, managing and/or mentoring people.
• Ability to design, develop and implement systems for a range of technical environments (web browser, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows).
• Some exposure to the following:
o .NET Framework / ASP.Net
o Windows Forms
o Windows WPF
o SQL / TSQL
o Microsoft SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
o iManage Work, Aderant, Interaction,
About the company
This role will be working for a mid-tier law firm in Central London
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org