IT Development & Training Manager
My client is looking to recruit the position of IT Development & Training Manager to manage the upcoming and ongoing IT development projects.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Development & Training Manager; as the suitable candidate you will:
• Have demonstrable experience of managing an IT Development team to deliver a high and consistent standard of project delivery
•Have delivered development and training improvements and manage the rollout of new IT services and systems
• Work with end users to ensure that are provided with appropriate training for all applications and services
• Proactively improve the use of IT systems throughout the firm by identifying and resolving training needs
• Manage the IT development and training teams to deliver a high and consistent standard of project delivery
• Work with the Head of IT to deliver development and training improvements and manage the rollout of new IT services and systems
• Assist the Head of IT in the selection and on-going management of suppliers.
• Day to day management of the team’s workload and priorities – driving the team to meet agreed project deadlines
• Reporting the team’s performance against agreed service standards
• Managing business user’s expectations and resolving development issues as they arise.
• Defining and ensuring coherence with processes and procedures required to deliver system enhancements in a controlled, auditable manner.
-Proactively improve the use of IT systems throughout the firm by identifying and resolving training needs.
In addition to the above, candidates will also be required to develop relationships with key people in the firm and leverage those relationships to improve the use of the system and the perception of case management within the firm.
Who we’re looking for:
As an IT Training & Development Manager, you will ideally come from a professional services background, with a proven ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Identify areas where the applications are not supporting the business practices and document how the systems should be changed
• Offer advice and support to all staff and the IT team to implement and develop new ideas and modifications to existing systems
About our client
My client is setting the benchmark for excellence and quality; they are a company who are driven by continuous improvement in all that it does and is looking to expand the IT teams to ensure this. The IT teams give the business the ability to move from strength to strength and as such provide an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate.
What’s on offer
up to £40,000 DOE + a competitive package
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +44 (0) 172 773 0150. Job Ref: 13232995
Your application will be sent to Ebony James – firstname.lastname@example.org