IT Engagement Manager/ Business Relationship Manager (Ref 12555) – £market rates
London – Permanent – £ Market rates
• Legal industry experience.
• Experience of working in a high-level role that works closely with lawyers and business staff in a consultative set-up
• Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with senior partners and sponsors
• Strong interpersonal skills and gravitas
• Responsible and able to take ownership of work requirements.
• Experience of aligning IT requirements with Business needs
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Top-Tier Law Firm in a growing team of skilled professionals. The role will mean you are responsible for proactively building relationships with senior members of the business to understand issues/ blockers and come up with creative, technical solutions.
Following this you will be responsible for cost-benefit analysis and documenting business cases in order to effectively communicate to technical and project teams.
As the Engagement Manager, you will work with a team of Technical Consultants and will be responsible for the requirements gathering, specification development and high level scoping. You will be working closely with Lawyers, Partners and Senior Level Business Members to scope requirements and to facilitate the project process from beginning to end.
You will also be expected to build and develop strong relationships with customers and effectively communicate the engagement journey to them. You will be the main contact point throughout the life of a requirement and will need to proactively manage customer expectations.