IT Engagement Manager/Business Relationship Manager/ Practice Manager
Permanent – Salary £65k-£75k
Location – London
• Legal industry experience.
• Experience of working in a high-level role that works closely with lawyers and business staff in a consultative set-up
• Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with senior partners and sponsors
• Strong interpersonal skills and gravitas
• Responsible and able to take ownership of work requirements.
• Experience of aligning IT requirements with Business needs
About the role
This newly established role will be responsible for ensuring that investment in IT is aligned closely to business requirements. The Engagement Manager will work with a team of Technical Consultants and will be responsible for the requirements gathering, specification development and high level scoping. This individual will be working closely with Lawyers and Business Staff to scope requirements and to facilitate the project process from beginning to end. They will also be expected to build and develop strong relationships with customers and effectively communicate the engagement journey to them. This individual will be the main contact point throughout the life of a requirement and will need to proactively manage customer expectations.
About the company
The client is a Magic Circle law firm in Central London. Contact email@example.com