IT Helpdesk Analyst – Bindmans LLP – London, £25k
Start date: beginning of June 2015 or as soon as possible thereafter
Salary: £25,000 plus competitive benefits
Bindmans is a successful London law firm, with a reputation for excellence and being at the cutting edge of legal developments.
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Analyst to work with the firms IT Manager. The IT team has an important role within the firm, dealing with the day to day needs of colleagues in order that they are able to function in their roles. The Helpdesk Analyst will be the first point of contact for all IT related issues.
Overview of the role
The Helpdesk Analyst operates throughout the firm at all levels, supporting a wide range of users with differing levels of skills. The IT Helpdesk Analyst is the ‘face’ of the department and is therefore responsible for creating a good image and providing an excellent customer service. The role provides first time fixes on the telephone, remotely or at employees’ desks. There will also be the opportunity to take ownership of small scale projects as assigned by the IT Manager.
– Provide a responsive, effective IT HelpDesk service to a variety of users, in line with the SLA.
– Understand the needs of the users; take responsibility for the required work and resolve calls effectively.
– Provide regular updates to the IT Manager on types of issues received and identify any training requirements or any required changes to the firms’ systems
The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word 2010
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint 2010
– Good knowledge of Windows 7, Windows Server 2003,2008 and 2012 (including Active Directory and Group Policy)
– Working knowledge of Blackberry handsets and Blackberry Enterprise Server
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and SQL Server 2005 and 2008
– Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
– Have good skills in key IT applications and hardware, preferably in a Legal environment although this is not essential.
– Strong communication skills
Please visit the Recruitment section of our website www.bindmans.com where you can view the Job Description and Person Specification for full details of the role.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV together with a covering letter by email to: email@example.com or by post to: HR Team, Bindmans LLP, 4th Floor, 236 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8HB.
Closing Date for applications: 29 May 2015
STRICTLY NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS