IT Project – Officer/ Support/ Coordinator/ IT Project Administrator
Global law firm
Competitive salary + benefits
Liaising with stakeholders and project manager to ensure timescales and project deadline are met.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm. The firm has recently undergone a massive IT upgrade so you’ll be working with the most up to date technology and project tools.
You will work closely with Project Managers to ensure they are on top of deadlines and budgets. This will involve project reporting.
As the sole Project officer you will work across a number of projects with multiple project managers, including infrastructure, applications and business change.
• Maintain project structures, including document repositories, plans and schedules
• Draft project communications to stakeholders for project managers
• Maintain project governance standards
• Facilitate steering group and Subject Matter Expert (SME) group meetings for BA’s and PM’s
• Monitor and track project budgets
• Demonstrable project support/PMO experience working across multiple projects
• Prince 2 knowledge/ experience would be an advantage but not necessary
• Legal industry would be an advantage
An extremely progressive and respected law firm, one who has a strong reputation for keeping abreast with the latest technologies whilst ensuring growth and development in their staff.
Due to a large number of applications expected we are not always able to respond to every application. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 48 working hours then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. Contact: email@example.com