This is an exciting role within the IT Department of a top 50 International Law firm. Initially a 6 month contract, you will provide first line helpdesk support to internal clients, taking ownership of each support query, logging calls, detailing user problems and escalating to the relevant teams via phone and email.
You must be proactive and maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries. You must have at least 6 months previous experience of providing 1st line Service Desk support in a commercial networked environment.
Good technical support experience, ideally within a Microsoft environment and a good understanding and working knowledge of:
• PC hardware and peripherals (including PCs, Printers, laptops & XDAs/PDAs);
• Operating systems (Windows 2003/XP):
• Standard applications, including MS Office suite (Office 2003/2007/2010 inc. Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Active Directory – Basic administration
• Blackberry/BES troubleshooting
• Networking (switches, patching etc.)
This opportunity offers between 24-28k pro rata depending on your experience. Whilst initially a 6 month contract there may be the opportunity to extend.
For a full job spec. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org