IT Service Manager/ Service Process Manager/ Service Level Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading Law Firm who are currently looking for an established IT Service Manager to ensure alignment and improvement between the business and IT.
This person has the opportunity to identify/ analyse and drive forward the Service Level procedures within the firm. Therefore this is quite an autonomous role where the individual will be able to help shape the IT services for the firm.
• Proven experience of building close relationships and engaging with the business, to analyse and identify opportunities where improvements can take effect.
• Influential individual who is a confident and driven.
• Business facing skills and experience
• Understand user’s services requirements and expectations in addition to creating and monitoring performance metrics
• ITIL Certified/ ITIL framework experience
Working for a global and leading law firm which is very respected within the industry. With offices across the world this is a truly global and mature environment with the head office based in London and a regional office in Essex. Along with competitive salaries, my client offers an excellent and very comprehensive benefits package.
N.B Due to the high volume of applications expected we are unable to reply to every candidate’s application. Therefore if you haven’t heard from us within 48 working hours then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.