IT SQL administrator/ SQL DBA/ IntApp/ Wall Builder – Law Firm, Essex
IT SQL administrator/ SQL DBA/ IntApp/ Wall Builder
Essex -£50k – Permanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a prestigious international law firm based in Essex. Our client is looking for a strong SQL Administrator who has knowledge of Database administration for Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012. You will be reporting to the IT Applications Manager and your main responsibility will be to develop and support the legal application databases based on SQL in addition to a portfolio of IntApp products.
Our client is looking for somebody who is personable with excellent communication and customer service skills. You will need a can-do attitude and be a team player.
• Database administration for Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012
• Experience of monitoring, managing and administering SQL database particularly those that underpin Document Management Systems.
• Experience of identifying and explaining opportunities to improve performance, response and capacity of applications particularly around database performance.
• Experience of working in a Legal environment.
• Experience of IntApp products – in particular ‘IntApp Wall Builder’ and/ or ‘IntApp Open’
• Projects: Implement new applications and upgrades and changes to existing systems
• Operations: Ownership, management and proactive & reactive support for the firm’s databases and document management system
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international and prestigious law firm. You will be working with inspiring people, many of whom are leaders in their fields. Contact: email@example.com