IT SQL administrator/ SQL DBA/ SQL Applications
IT SQL administrator/ SQL DBA/ SQL Applications – Law Firm
Market Rates – Permanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading international law firm based in Essex. Our client is looking for a strong SQL Administrator who has knowledge of Database administration for Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012. You will be reporting to the IT Applications Team Leader and your main responsibility will be to develop and support the legal application databases. Our client is looking for somebody who is personable with excellent communication and customer service skills. You will need a can-do’ attitude.
• Database administration for Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012
• Experience of monitoring, managing and administering SQL database particularly those that underpin case management systems.
• Experience of identifying and explaining opportunities to improve performance, response and capacity of applications particularly around database performance.
• Experience of working in a Legal environment.
• Experience of Autonomy (formerly Interwoven iManage Worksite/FileSite), versions 8.2 and 8.5.
• Projects: Implement new applications and upgrades and changes to existing systems
• Operations: Ownership, management and proactive & reactive support for the firm’s databases and case management system
• Service Delivery: Delivery of a courteous, effective and timely support service
• IT Training: Assisting in the development of the IT Training for the firm’s staff
• Procurement and Supplier Management: Specify application requirements in conjunction with the firm’s IT Department and operational teams, consultants and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading global law. You will be working with inspiring people, many of whom are leaders in their fields.