IT Support Analyst – Birmingham based role within a national law firm – salary from £23,616 – £27,238
With almost 1,000 staff and partners in a network of offices nationwide, we are the most experienced trade union, employment rights and claimant personal injury practice in the UK.
To work as part of the support team who provide a central point of contact for all IT support queries. This post will provide 1st level support, which includes diagnosis and resolution where possible.
• log all IT support requests into the Service Management Tool and ensure the requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
• excellent customer service
• prioritise service requests and incidents by urgency and impact
• provide application support on all desktop applications which includes Microsoft Office and case management systems.
• install, support and relocate hardware
• work with other members of IT to achieve a resolution to support calls.
• raise calls with third party suppliers
• participate in the delivery of IT projects
Essential Skills and Experience, include
• ability to solve issues in a methodical way
• ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
• experience of administration tasks within Active Directory
• previous IT role experience
• industry recognised IT qualification
• awareness of ITIL processes
• ability to be flexible at all times
For a full job description and further details visit www.thompsons.law.co.uk/rtext/recindex.htm
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
please also use this email address if you have any other queries
Closing date for applications: 7th November 2014