To work as part of the support team who provide a central point of contact for all IT support queries. This post will provide 1st level support, which includes diagnostics and resolution where possible as well as training support.
• Monitor all IT support requests into the Help Desk system and ensure the requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Prioritise service requests and incidents by urgency and impact
• Provide application support on all desktop applications which includes Microsoft Office and case management systems.
• Install, support and relocate hardware
• Work with other members of IT to achieve a resolution to support calls
• Raise calls with third party suppliers
• Participate in the delivery of IT projects
• Provide training on the firms systems to new and existing staff
Essential Skills & Experience include:
• Ability to solve issues in a methodical way
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
• Experience of administration tasks within Active Directory would be an advantage
• Previous IT role experience, preferably in a legal environment
• Industry recognised It qualification
• Ability to be flexible at all times
Salary commensurate with experience. To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Kate Hardesty, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org