IT SUPPORT SERVICES MANAGER, Frankfurt Germany, to €110,000 + benefits
A talented IT Support Services Manager (with ITIL) required by our globl professional services (law / legal) client to be based out of its Frankfurt, Germany office. This role will ernsure alignment and partnership with the firm regionally, agreeing what level of service is to be provided and ensuring this is delivered and maintaining a focus on business goals and negotiating priorities, needs and requirements. The role is to be based in the firm’s Frankfurt office and pays a salaru to €110k plus generous emplyee benefits.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Strong IT Support Management experience
• Experience working within a global organisation
• Proven negotiation skills
• Proven budgetary and financial management skills
• Proven skillset in delivering customer service
• Extensive experience in team management
• Experience of industry best practice
• Proven stakeholder management
• Experience of implementing an ITIL strategy and working to this standard
• Understanding of working within a legal or professional services environment
You should also be fluent in both German and English.
– Accountable for the provision of effective desk side support for all offices within the German region, currently 4 offices with one team leader
– Owning the day to day relationship with the firms local user base ensuring effective communication of key changes to the production environment along with the senior point of escalation for user issues
– Global and local budgetary management circa £1 million revenue and £0.6 million capital
– Influencing the IT organisation in the effective management of demand and prioritisation of resources and services
– Effective and efficient supplier and resource management for local support managed and outsourced services
– Owning and implementing regional strategies which are in line with firm wide strategy
– Owning and implementing the Global IT Business Plan within the German region
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this highly prestigious organisation in a leading role in its substantial German operation. Call or Email firstname.lastname@example.org NOW for further details.