IT Support Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide 1st level desktop and laptop support – related tasks in the installation, maintenance and upgrade of computer hardware, software and related peripherals
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve laptop, printers and Blackberry, iPhone, Smart Phone related hardware, software and network issues
• New Hire deployments and setup
• Perform hardware support in installing and configuring memory, hard drives, network cards, 3G/4G cards, troubleshooting and upgrading faulty equipment as needed
• Software duties included installing, upgrading and maintaining Windows 7 operating systems as well as MS Office 2010
• Provide remote assistance to remote users with IT issues
• Responsible in keeping track of inventory and software licensing
• Maintain and update documentation
• Assist with System Administration task and projects
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Experience with AD and Exchange 2007/2010 account management
• Experience with Windows 7/XP, Office 2007/2010, Antivirus e.g. Trend Micro, Ghost, WDS
• Some knowledge networking technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
• Familiar with VMware technologies
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under challenging conditions and work as a team player
• Strong desire and ability to learn new concepts
• Strong customer service
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work overtime and on-call as needed
• Good written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Minimum two years of user support or related experience
A great opportunity to get involved with a high-growth company and be a major contributor to its success. Compensation includes base salary and benefits.
Recommind is an equal opportunity employer.
…..About Recommind Inc.
Recommind is the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way enterprises, government entities and law firms conduct eDiscovery, enterprise search, and information governance. Recommind’s solutions are all built on the CORE (Context Optimized Relevancy Engine) platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information, in context, from myriad sources. With greater control over and more accurate access to information, organizations can lower risk, heighten productivity, increase the value of information assets and improve competitiveness and profitability. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Clifford Chance, Cisco, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and WilmerHale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.recommind.com.