IT Trainer- Consultant, home based (Midlands ideally) up to £24k + £4,200 Car Allowance
Our client is a a global organisation that provides technical consultancy and outsourcing services to the professional services market that includes Accountancy and Legal Sectors.
• At least 3 years’ experience training experience in a Professional services environment.
• Excellent Case Management and Practice Management Knowledge.
• Excellent knowledge of a variety of CRM systems.
• Experienced in delivering a variety of training sessions from one to one, to large classroom based training.
• Provide bespoke training to varying clients.
• Produce new training material.
• Keep up to date with developments in Legal and Accounting technology.
• To work closely with other trainers and integrate training material.
This role is home based, however, you will be expected to travel on a regular basis to client sites. This may involve overnight stays and sometimes overseas travel.