IT Trainer, Withy King, Bath, Part-Time
Role: IT Trainer
Department: IT, Bath (Regular travel to other offices)t
Contract: Permanent, Part Time (3 days per week)
Salary: £28k-£32k pro rata per annum
Withy King is a leading law firm with offices based in the South West, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London.
We are a full-service firm, providing a comprehensive range of services for both private clients and business owners. We have a market leading reputation for our innovative approach to meeting clients’ needs and excellent client care nationally.
Whether “For your Life” or “For your Business”, Withy Kings provides a tailored legal service to suit all.
Purpose of role:
Based in our head office in central Bath, the IT Trainer is responsible for delivering a wide range of technical training across the Firm. With regular travel to our offices in Bath, Swindon and Oxford, this role will deliver training as required for new starters, IT refresher courses, project roll outs and regular targeted training sessions.
Working closely with the Head of IT and Head of HR, this role will look to identify IT training requirements for staff and partners and assist in developing the Firm’s training plan accordingly. You will be the primary resource for all technical training on an individual and group basis.
We are looking for someone to work on a part-time basis and whilst we are relatively flexible on which days, it is likely that Mondays will be part of the working pattern.
Skills/experience required for role:
• Previous experience within an IT Training role in an in-house/ commercial environment- Both delivery and design of training
• Experience within a legal or professional services environment is highly desirable
• Training or Adult Teaching qualification preferred
• Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating at all levels of an organisation
• Flexible and adaptable in approach and communication style
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines