IT Trainer/Legal IT Trainer/Learning and Development/ Document Management Systems Trainer – Law Firm, South-East
IT Trainer/Legal IT Trainer/Learning and Development/ Document Management Systems Trainer
• IT Training within a Law Firm or other Professional Services environment
• Microsoft products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
• Document Management Systems (DMS) and time recording systems – DOCS Open/Hummingbird and Carpe Diem
• writing training materials and designing courses
• E-learning- designing and creating modules
About the role
The requirement is for an IT Trainer to deliver high quality Training to all members of the Firm. They will also be providing in-department support, as well as working with other IT teams and business users to improve staff knowledge and use of existing technologies, particularly Microsoft Word. Candidates will be required to be experienced and up to date in all Microsoft products as well as Document Management Systems. Training will be delivered online, via workshops, and 1 to 1 coaching.
About the company
The client is a regional law firm based in the Kent/ East Sussex area.
Duration – Permanent
Salary – c£25k – £35k
Please email: email@example.com