IT Training Administrator/ Training Scheduler/ Training Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to join a global law firm where you will be working closely with the IT Training team, providing administrative support to the team, scheduling and coordinating training for the firm.
1. Create and manage the Trainers’ inductions rotas
2. Arrange and coordinate new starter training
3. Management of training courses, scheduling and post induction programmes
4. Regular training resources reviews and liaison with global teams.
Key Experiences Required:
• Experience in a similar IT Training Admin/ Training coordinator position
• Experience within legal is highly desirable, professional services experience is a must
A highly respected and global law firm with regional and international offices.