It’s Friday and it’s People News…
It’s time for more people news with Jenn Durkin at DTI + Chris Pogue at Nuix + Stuart McWhinnie at TM Group + Rob Kenny at the SFO + Ben Firth at DocAuto…
• DTI, the largest privately held legal process outsourcing company providing litigation support, eDiscovery and managed services in the US, has appointed Jennifer (Jenn) Durkin as director of technology. Durkin will be based in the DTI offices in Chicago. www.DTIglobal.com
• Nuix has appointed experienced digital forensics investigator Chris Pogue as Senior Vice President for Cyber Threat Analysis. Pogue brings experience with Trustwave SpiderLabs, the IBM/ISS X-Force incident response and ethical hacking teams and the US Army Signal Corps to Nuix’s growing cybersecurity team. www.nuix.com/cybersecurity
• The UK property search and services company TM Group has recruited Stuart McWhinnie as Chief Technology Officer to help oversee the strategic growth of the company as it continues to develop ground breaking online solutions for the property industry. Having previously held high profile roles at Sky and OneSearch Direct, Stuart brings a wealth of experience in administering change across people, process & systems to drive efficiency in complex environments. www.tmgroup.co.uk
• Rob Kenny, previously with ZyLab, is now Project Manager Ediscovery at the UK’s Serious Fraud Office.
• DocAuto has appointed Ben Firth as Head of UK Operations. Ben is a specialist in the HP Autonomy solutions with extensive experience (during histime with Tikit) in technical training, the implementation of WorkSite and DocAuto solutions, and the management of sales channels. www.docauto.com