Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – June 2016 #294. DOWNLOAD HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Linklaters to drop Tikit Carpe Diem & switch to Intapp Rekoop + roadtest AI options
• Legal Tech startups say they are under threat from Brexit
• DLA Piper signs up with AI outfit Kira Systems: “We’re trying to be ahead of the curve!”
• Tikit causes a storm in a legal IT tea-cup by signing up with NetDocuments DMS – WTF say iManage – then Bird & Bird drop Tikit and switch to Trilogy for iManage support
• Matt Peers of Linklaters talks strategic priorities… Digital Disruption + Differentiating with Big Data & AI + Daring to be Different
• The Insider Interview: On the sofa with Reggie Davis, the GC of DocuSign – disputes, country clubs and ice cream
• Quote of the Month: “It’s all very well having the tools but you need an understanding of horticulture to make a beautiful garden.” …Wavelength’s co-founder & CEO Peter Lee on why you need their services to interpret the results from AI search engines
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
By popular request, here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad
Our next issue (No #295 – July/August) will be out on Wednesday 10 August 2016 – Click here to subscribe and see the full archive