TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• DLA Piper signs up with AI outfit Kira Systems: “We’re trying to be ahead of the curve!”
• Quote of the Month: “It’s all very well having the tools but you need an understanding of horticulture to make a beautiful garden.” …Wavelength’s co-founder & CEO Peter Lee on why you need their services to interpret the results from AI search engines
PLUS your favourites…
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
By popular request, here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing email@example.com with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here http://www.legaltechnology.com//latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
Our next issue (No #295 – July/August) will be out on Wednesday 10 August 2016