Junior Application Consultant
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial growth environment, are looking for a career accelerator, and enjoy learning from experienced team members in a fast paced organisation we may have the job for you!
Currently, RBRO is a seeking a Junior Application Consultant to join our global Consulting team. This newly created role will be based in Manchester, UK and will report to the Practice Lead. The successful candidate will help our growing EMEA division that specialises in implementing and supporting content management systems and business process applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Junior Application Consultant will work closely with our global Consulting team. RBRO will provide necessary training courses for solutions we specialise in and continued on-the-job training. Successful candidates will need to have met the educational requirements or related experience outlined below. The Junior Application Consultant will have the opportunity to work directly with clients implementing document management systems, business process platforms, supporting applications and technologies. This position will also play a critical customer care role providing Tier 1 and 2 support to our UK and European based clients. The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and adaptable; have a passion for technology; be a strong verbal and written communicator; have proven time management skills; and a desire to develop their skills and learn our business.
SALARY LEVEL: £25,000 – £35,000 PER YEAR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE;
FULL TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS
START DATE: MAY 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work as a team member to deliver implementations, configurations and upgrade projects by performing technical implementations and providing primary technical support interface with clients
• Provide a junior project management role to Workflow Practice Lead
• Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to respond to complex customer inquiries and resolve them through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting, while working with RBRO global customer care team
• Occasional sales technical support may be required at tradeshows and prospect sites
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years of technology operations/support/implementation experience preferably in the legal or accounting vertical
• University degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
• Experience with application integration design and architecture methodologies
• Proven ability with Microsoft SQL query writing
• Strong technical experience working with document management systems and workflow platforms
• Hands on experience with iManage and/or K2 software is considered a significant asset
• MCSE Certification by Microsoft is preferred, but not required
• Position will work from home 90% of the time
• Travel up to 25% within the UK, primarily by train
• Occasional travel outside of UK, primarily by air (5%)
• Project work will require you to work outside of normal core hours
• Tier 1 and 2 support may require you to work outside of normal core hours
• Valid UK Passport
• Nature of client work requires a criminal check to be performed prior to employment
Operating since 2003, RBRO Solutions is a global company working with clients in over 10 countries and with locations in Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. We have been working with some of the world’s largest law firms, major corporate brands and accounting firms for over a decade. We are experts in document management systems and business process and workflow software. As a leading partner of vendors such as iManage and K2, RBRO’s portfolio empowers firms to make data driven decisions that will drive down their operating costs and improve the production output to the client. RBRO has prided itself on the development of proprietary software applications that enable and enhance the daily work lives of our clients in over 450 companies across the globe.
Apply today! Interested applicants can forward their CV and cover letter outlining how they meet the job requirements to email@example.com with Junior Application Consultant in the subject heading.
Check us out at: www.rbrosolutions.com