A top tier, service-oriented consultancy devoted to developing cutting-edge technology is seeking a Project Manager. They are a leading global provider of legal, cyber & business solutions and are headquartered in Japan and looking to expand their U.K office. This consultancy is seeking a candidate with in-depth industry knowledge and exceptional technical ability to join their team of specialists.
The candidate will be required to manage and assess the quality of legal investigations, projects and compliance services for clients. You must be comfortable being client facing, as well as travelling up to 10% of the time in Europe / Asia but not limited to those aforementioned regions.
– Manage projects and ensure they reach the client before the expected deadline.
– Ensure all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
– Act as a primary point of contact for our clients throughout the duration of projects, including daily communication.
– Establish and maintain exceptional document review teams.
– Create document review protocols, processes and quality control.
– Create case profiles for each client engagement and create project plans that are financially forecast and managed appropriately.
– Streamline and improve processes to reduce volume of data required for review.
Qualifications / Skills:
– BA degree (or equivalent) in relatable subject such as Computer Science, Computer Forensics, or Information Technology.
– Previous experience using eDiscovery software such as Nuix, Relativity, or Law PreDiscovery is beneficial.
– Experience in leading projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience analysing and interpreting data in large volumes.
– Experience using Document Review platforms.
– Experience working within eDiscovery and Litigation Support environments.
– In-depth knowledge of Banking / Financial services would be advantageous.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.