JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / ANALYST (eDISCOVERY), LONDON to £57,500 plus Package + Bonus
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / ANALYST (eDISCOVERY), LONDON to £57,500 plus Pkg & Bonus
A Junior Project Manager / Analyst (with experience of eDiscovery / eDisclosure) is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its London office. This global role will be responsible for providing a high level of consulting and support in the areas of litigation and transactional matters. The E-Discovery Project Analyst provides education and assistance by consulting lawyers, paralegals and staff on disclosure/discovery document reviews & productions, Virtual Data Room (“VDR”) technology and other related client-billable projects. You will serve as the primary point of contact for all parties involved and will be responsible for ensuring that proper project expectations are established, fulfilled and communicated. The ideal candidate is highly technical and analytical, yet also possesses excellent communication, consultative and other professional, forward-facing skills.
The role offer an attractive salary to £57,500 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
• Excellent project management skills, including organising, planning, consulting and follow-through.
• Sound understanding of EU / US e-discovery / disclosure law and practice. Knowledge of issues arising from foreign languages and character sets, ability to advise on forensic preservation, collection and processing of data in USA, EU and Asian countries preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and proficiency in e-discovery (EDD) processing tools, early case assessment and machine learning document review.
• Thorough familiarity with various review platforms such as Eclipse, Relativity, Recommind, etc., as well as other litigation support tools such as Case Notebook and CaseMap.
• Sound understanding of database technology, including, but not limited to, relational and flat file database systems, data types, indexing and queries. Ability to create MS Access databases and/or support and understand basic SQL queries is a plus.
• Knowledge of and basic proficiency in the use of industry leading VDR tools (such as Intralinks, Merrill DataSite, Ansarada, etc.) an advantage
• Degree education preferred (or qualified by experience)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as main point of contact between members of case teams, the Practice Support team and external vendors to promote communication, design efficient workflows and ensure projects are completed
• Consults and guides the firm’s lawyers, staff and clients regarding best practices in using VDR technology to support their matters.
• Advises legal teams and peers in the areas of processing, review and disclosure/production of documents and electronically stored information (ESI).
• Facilitates completion of various data analysis tasks, including keyword searches, analysis of client data, filtering and culling of system and non-responsive files, production logs, privilege logs, bulk document coding, depositions and general trial / arbitration / hearing preparation.
• Researches and negotiates the most effective services and pricing with industry vendors.
• Coordinates with other departments within the firm, such as the Global Technology Support or Data Server and Storage teams on various issues, including those related to storage space.
• Provides education and support to attorneys, paralegals, staff and clients regarding practice support software and tools (e.g., VDRs, Eclipse, iCONECT, CaseMap, Case Notebook, etc.).
• Analyses, troubleshoots and resolves issues with databases, Virtual Data Rooms and other practice support software and tools.
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Craig Coverman firstname.lastname@example.org
(DL) 020 8731 3791