Junior Systems/Programmer – Farnham, £22-24k
Junior Systems/Programmer – (Farnham- Excellent benefits- Competitive salary £22-24k)
Our client is a software house that provides practice management solutions to the global legal market. The company is growing and needs a full time junior systems/programmer to supplement the existing technical team
The role is primarily programming but will require an understanding of the systems that support the core product and eventually will require the ability to configure these systems.
• To become technically proficient in Thomson Reuters Elite 3e and work alongside the technical team to develop scalable, robust system solutions, primarily using VB.Net, MSSQL and XML related technologies including XSLT and XPATH.
• Other technologies of relevance are SSRS, SharePoint, BizTalk, Intapp and Office.
• Maintaining and updating existing internal and external systems.
• Developing new solutions as required by the business.
• Help out in all IT-related activities as required.
• To be a contributory member of a small but growing organisation. To suggest fresh ideas and innovative solutions.
Applicants will need IT knowledge and an education that is aimed towards a career in software development. Training will be provided in the core product including certification.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programming languages including VB.Net
• Working knowledge of database technology including Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL
• General IT awareness and capability highly advantageous
• Aptitude to learn new technologies
• A desire to get involved with systems as well as development i.e. Server maintenance and configuration
• Strong work ethic and drive to ensure commitments are achieved
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Education Strong grades in Maths and English IT relevant qualifications highly advantageous
If you are interested in this great role then please email your CV ASAP. email@example.com