Can't make ILTA in Las Vegas? Never mind, here's a round-up of other legal IT events coming up this autumn…
• 21 & 22 September : Butterworths Conferences (part of LexisNexis) is holding its Alternative Legal IT Conference at the Belfry. The attached PDF contains the conference programme.
• 4 & 5 October : IRIS Legal is holding its two-day annual IRIS Legal User Conference at the Barcelo Hotel, Hinckley Island, Leicester. For users who cannot make the event, there is a one-day version visiting Bristol (12 October), Manchester (13 October) and London (19 October).
• 14 October : The Scottish Law Society is holding its The Law is IT Conference at the Glasgow Hilton – this is the event that used to be called Nothing but the Net.
• 22 October : BigHand EMEA User Conference, Friday 22nd October, 10.00-17.00, followed by the After-Party! Vinopolis, London SE1. This year’s User Conference will preview BigHand v4, combining the best of both BigHand and nFlow technologies, BigHand v4 will offer firms new productivity features and enhancements to improve their efficiency further. We will also be showcasing the latest in mobility apps, speech recognition, integrations and analytics, plus some exciting technology currently in development. The User Conference and After-Party is free to attend, to register or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 & 4 November : Transformation 2010 the LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions User Conference at the Forest of Arden, Birmingham. Technology. Innovation. Best practice Bringing together the LexisNexis technology portfolio. Email Heidi Cranfield for more info at email@example.com
• 6 & 7 November : LIT-Con 2010 Mitigating Risk & Maximizing Revenues with Information Governance takes place at the Moscone West Convention Center, San Francisco. The attached PDF contains the conference programme.