Latest Insider Newsletter out now !
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (July/August 2014, issue 275) – this is our It’s the Software Stupid issue although we do also have a follow-up on Microsoft SharePoint as a DMS.
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Microsoft has a plan – of sorts – for legal DMS (although it has mislaid one of the architects)
• Who’s in & who’s out? All this month’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK, US, EMEA, APAC and the Rest of the World including Worldox gaining its first new win in the UK + Clyde & Co set to spend £800k on Elite Enterprise to 3E migration
• Bye-bye Burrill in Linetime MBO (it’s the front page, that’s the legal IT world’s equivalent of being on the cover of The Rolling Stone)
• Not the Curse of the Black Pearl as another vendor claims to be the successor to OpenText Metastorm
• They joked that when BT bought Tikit, the company would start selling phones – well they are now!
• Are the would-be InterAction CRM competitors all filler and no killer?
• Fresh on the Radar – we look at ClickDimensions and Jostle, the out-of-the-box social media platform for people fed up with Yammer
• Peppermint bullish at the start of a new year
• Comment: It’s the Software Stupid – or has Kia’s tech skills initiative been hijacked by the training industry and is now pointing in the wrong direction?
• And in Dilbert:
Our next issue will be out on Tuesday 16th September 2014
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (it is a 1.9 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here legaltechnology.com/latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you are waiting for the print edition – that’s in the hands of the postal services
• If you use our Legal IT Insider Newsletter app – that is out now