Latest Legal IT Insider newsletter out now!
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (June 2014, issue 274) – this is our Monty Python’s Parrot meets SharePoint issue.
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• DX goes digital with eDX and Egress Switch: Is it gamechanger? Read an extended version of the story HERE…
• Who’s in & who’s out? All this month’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK, US, EMEA, APAC and the Rest of the World including the latest Elite, BigHand, Tikit, Linetime, Phoenix & DocsCorp deals.
• What next for OpenText BPS users? We have some suggestions on where to look when OpenText heads into end-of-life mode – watch out for Intapp Open and Lady Bracknell has some advice for Elite.
• SharePoint as a Legal DMS – is it the Monty Python’s Parrot of Legal IT? ‘Fraid the answer is yes! Read an extended version of the story HERE…
• And in Dilbert:
Our next issue will be out on Tuesday 5th August 2014
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (it is a 1.9 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing email@example.com with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here legaltechnology.com/latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you are waiting for the print edition – that’s in the hands of the postal services
• If you use our Legal IT Insider Newsletter app – that is out now