In today’s people news we feature legal IT and ediscovery new recruits and promotions in the US and UK at NetDocuments + e-know.net + Iris Data Services + Shepherd Data Services + Litéra
• NetDocuments, the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) DMS service provider has recruited Karen Tindel as a Senior Account Manager. She joins NetDocuments with more than 14 years of business development and account management experience in the IT industry with nine of those years in the legal market, most recently with Traveling Coaches. Karen’s expertise in developing and strengthening relationships with clients will be utilized in her new role at NetDocuments.
• e-know.net has promoted Keith Irons to the role of General Manager of e-know.net’s Telford operation. With Nigel Redwood now Group CEO and necessarily taking a step back from detailed day-to-day operations, the GM role is vital. With over 10 years within a service delivery environment for blue-chip companies and now six years as Customer Service Manager with e-know.net, Keith has the experience and skill set that marries perfectly with the demands of the GM position.
• Iris Data Services, a provider of ediscovery solutions, has promoted Irvin Marchand and John Stanton as new Vice Presidents of Sales, with responsibility, respectively, for sales in the Eastern and Western regions.
• Shepherd Data Services, a Minneapolis-based litigation support services provider, has promoted Ben Legatt to director of consulting services. In this new role, Legatt will focus on consulting with current clients on how to leverage Shepherd’s services and resources to optimize the entire discovery process.
• Litera has announced that Joy Heath Rush has joined Litera’s executive team as Vice President of Client Development (Law Firms). With more than 32 years in legal technology, Joy is perhaps best known as a board member and past president of International Legal Technology Association (ILTA). Rush has also spent nearly 30 years with Sidley Austin LLP.