Here’s your latest round-up of legal IT and ediscovery events, including conferences and webinars…
• 21 February (+ 28 February + 7 March + 28 March + 18 April) AccessData is hosting a series of webinars on current trends in ediscovery, litigation hold and computer forensics, including joint sessions with Arkfield & Associates and Apersee.com. Registration for these events is available at http://accessdata.com/webinars/ + https://www.apersee.com/webinars
• 28 February – TRU Staffing Partners is holding a briefing at 8:30am at Aquavit in New York on Beyond Ediscovery with K2 Intelligence. There will be subsequent events in Washington DC, Dallas, San Francisco and Chicago. If you are interested in attending this event and did not receive an invite, please contact Andrew Brody, COO of TRU Staffing Partners, at email@example.com
• 5 March – Fulbright & Jaworski are running a one-hour webinar (6:00pm GMT/1:00pm EST/10:00am PST) to announce the results of their 9th Annual Litigation Trends Survey. Email Terra Worshek at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for further details.
• 5 March – K2 is holding a webinar on how Gibson Dunn & Crutcher created a new matter intake process. The event starts at 6:00pm (GMT) and runs for an hour. To register visit www.k2.com/events/legal/03_2013
• 12 March – Microsystems Europe User Group Meeting, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Linklaters LLP, One Silk Street, London EC2Y 8HQ RSVP to email@example.com
• 12 March + 14 March – DTE AutoCapture organised by Phoenix Business Solutions – 2 sessions on each date at 10:30am and 2:30pm (UK time) Contact Nikki Bhogal to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 14th March – Tikit Group Ltd will be hosting a series of Technology Seminars in 2013 in partnership with RAVN Systems Ltd and Project Brokers. The next event will be held at the offices of DWF in Manchester and focus on leveraging the collective knowledge in your business and effectively managing WorkSite and Knowledge Management Infrastructures. The day will also look how you can take business discovery to a whole new level with QlikView, which enables users to share information more easily with co-workers, supporting larger enterprise deployments through enhanced manageability, and delivering an enhanced mobile experience. Reserve your place here as spaces are limited. Link to event webpage for registration is www.tikit.com/news.php?s=47&n=182