• Experience using Practice Management Systems such as Elite 3E, Elite Enterprise or Aderant.
• A strong understanding of the reporting requirements of a global finance department and experience in building and testing reports to meet specific business requirements;
• Interaction with Senior Stakeholder/Partners
• Test script execution – exposure to testing tools such as JIRA.
• Educated to degree level, formal accountancy qualification and/or relevant professional experience.
• SQL skills preferred although not essential
About the role
This role will be responsible for building, customising and testing reports for a global finance department. They will be involved in implementing new reporting tools in to the firm’s current system, Elite 3E. They will also be responsible for testing updates and changes to the finance system to ensure operational integrity and that daily processes can be performed efficiently.
About the company
Our client is a global law firm in Central London, renowned for being one of the top firms with an exceptional reputation.
Up to £75k pro rata
26 days’ holiday each year, with the option to purchase additional days
Free access to market-leading health and wellbeing websites and services.
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your up to date CV to Ashleigh.Waters@picturemore.co.uk