Latest People News with LEDES, Litéra, Payne Group & Seal
More UK and US legal IT people news featuring new appointments at LEDES, Litéra and Seal Software plus good causes at the Payne Group…
• The 2014 Board of the LEDES (Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard) Oversight Committee (LOC) will comprise…
· President – Cathi Collins, Bridgeway Software, Inc.
· Vice-President – Bill Mertes, Olenick & Associates
· Treasurer – Cathy Reilly, Martin Clearwater & Bell, LLP
· Secretary – Michelle Clark, Baker & McKenzie
· Standards – David Nelson, Pathfinder eConsulting Limited
· Regional Groups – Philip Knight, LSG
· Marketing – Scott Wirtz, Loeb & Loeb LLP
• Litéra just announced that Paul Domnick will be joining Litéra as President. He will also transition from a non-executive to an executive director on Litéra’s board of directors. With 30 years experience in the financial services, technology and legal industries, Domnick was most recently CIO of the international law firm of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. Previously, he held senior IT positions at Zurich Financial Services, Deutsche Bank, Perot Systems and BNP Paribas. A UK citizen currently living in Switzerland, Paul and his family are expected to move to North Carolina by October this year. On his appointment, Domnick said: “I joined the board of directors of Litéra several months ago after having been a happy client for over 5 years. This exposed me to an insider look at the Litéra culture of innovation and integrity that makes me even more delighted to be joining the leadership team.”
• PayneGroup has announced its first corporate and social responsibility giving effort. Through the end of June, PayneGroup will donate 5% revenue from all enterprise licenses sold to help charities in need. The first recipient is the Greater Nashville YWCA which has an immediate need for a security fence to protect the resident women and children. This and other YWCA shelters provide housing for abused mothers and children, and for those with no place to go. Pat Shea, the President and CEO of the Greater Nashville YWCA, recently shared a story and video with PayneGroup CEO, Donna Payne which illustrates why funding this project is the right thing to do. The video – High Alert at the Weaver Domestic Violence Center – can be seen at http://youtu.be/MNJ2d7UhxK4 For more information on the PayneGroup giving program, visit www.thepaynegroup.com/about/corpsocialresponsibility/
• Seal Software, a leading provider of Contract Discovery and Analytics, today announced the addition of two new vice presidents to their executive team: Lloyd Alexander as vice president of contract strategy, and Christina Wojcik (pictured) as vice president of Legal and Contracts. The expansion of Seal’s leadership underscores the company’s commitment to providing the expertise and insight their customers require to stay ahead of the curve and gain control of their contract portfolio.
With 20 years of experience in the contract management industry Alexander will help Seal Software customers initiate best practices in contract management as well as help them manage contractual risks. Alexander previously held positions at IBM and Emptoris, a leading developer of contract lifecycle management software acquired by IBM. As a contract process and management innovator Wojcik will help Seal customers gain greater visibility into their contracts. Wojcik joins Seal Software with experience from IBM, Pangea3, Thomson Reuters, the Corporate Executive Board (CEB) and Kelly Law Registry. Both Alexander and Wojcik blog at http://contractdiscovery.com