Law Firm Development Analyst – Entry Level, West London, to £25k
An opportunity has arisen to join one of London’s leading law firms as an IT Development Analyst. Our client offers excellent opportunities to develop your career in an exciting and fast paced working environment. You will have the opportunity to join a hard working and dedicated team, within a highly prestigious organisation.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist with the ongoing and planned improvements of the Firms business systems. This will include developing Case Management and Business Process Systems working with other members of the IT team along with representatives of specific business areas. Additionally, to create business information reports by extracting information from various sources and presenting in a clear format. Also, the job holder will provide assistance with resolving issues relating to the business systems.
• Assist with the documentation of business and technical requirements for specific projects and generate business process diagrams ready for development.
• Assist with Maintenance of the business systems databases by adding or changing information as required.
• Assist with business systems change projects as changes are identified
• Extract information from business systems for analysis by various parties within the firm.
• Produce bespoke management reports with information stored in the business systems that is not otherwise available
• Assist with projects to replace or update the business systems and associated bespoke applications
• Maintain documented information of systems design and configuration
• Work closely with the Development Analysts to share knowledge, ideas and provide discussion.
• Microsoft SQL Database
• Business Process systems (legal would be desirable, although not essential)
• Document Management Systems (preferable)
• Microsoft Office document template creation and manipulation
• Creation of reports and business information
This position pays a salary of circa £25,000 and is based in West London. To apply email your CV to Mark Lennard firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 871 9909