Law Firm Software Developer – London £45-£55k
Our client is a long established internationally recognised Law Firm based in the heart of Central London and with a team of Lawyers who assist in both commercial and private client Law.
The company due to continued success and growth is looking to recruit a Software Developer ideally who has experience in Law Firm applications.
In this role you should ideally have skills with the following technologies:
• Experience with MatterSphere (Case and DMS), Aderant (PMS) and/or Contact Manager/BDS (CRM).
• A good understanding of XML technologies.
• Windows PowerShell.
• OLAP SQL and data warehouse experience.
• Excellent programming skills (C# .NET programming).
• Excellent SQL skills.
• A full working knowledge of SQL Server (2008 and/or 2012) and its various tools – SSIS (not essential), SSRS (essential).
• Good MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Business Analysis/Process Mapping skills.
Your duties in this role will include:
• Designing and coding solutions in .Net, SQL, SSRS and any other appropriate technologies.
• Developing workflow systems within the firm’s case management system (MatterSphere).
• Researching and learning new techniques and technologies as defined by the business requirements.
• Gaining good understanding of the use of current applications in order to tailor/ configure them for efficiency drives.
• Liaising with internal clients and assisting with business analysis and scoping to elicit and understand requirements.
• Configuring and customising applications.
• Querying and manipulating databases (e.g. creating or amending Views and Stored Procedures, manipulating data based on business rules, excellent SQL skills required).
If you do not have skills in MatterSphere then knowledge of another Legal Case Management system may be considered as well as good knowledge of CRM, DM and PMS systems.
This position pays a salary in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. An attractive benefits package is included with this opportunity. The position is based in Central London.