SQL Database Administrator, Law Firm, London – £60,000
Our client, an international law firm, is now looking for an experienced SQL DBA to assist with development and assistance in an ever growing IT infrastructure. This role will be based out of their main office in Central London and pay up to £60,000 depending on experience.
• You will be responsible for the firms SQL environment.
• You will be the main contact on any issues surrounding SQL based infrastructure.
• You will be in charge of the SQL server environment including; security, maintenance and implementation.
• Responsible for troubleshooting.
• To evaluate and implement update to the MSSQL environment and related products.
• Maintaining the Data Warehouse process.
• Prepare necessary technical documentation.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL 2000-2008.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Business Intelligence stack including SSIS,SSAS and SSRS.
• Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2003/2008.
• SQL development skills including T-SQL.
• MCDBA Certified and/or ITIL foundation certificate highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The role encompasses two shift patterns 08:00-16:00 and 09:30-17:30. This role is based in central London and pays a salary of up £60,000 + Benefits
To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige on 0207 871 9909 or email your CV to email@example.com