LawTech Futures 2013 – Special Offer – FREE Passes for Readers of the Orange Rag
Latest news on the legal IT event of the year. After a capacity sell out in 2012, this year’s LawTech Futures one day futuristic conference and exhibition, on Tuesday 30 April 2013, is set to break all records. Presented by Legal IT Insider and NetLaw Media, the event will examine and explore the systems, processes and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
Heading the line up of 40 expert speakers on three stages is an exclusive keynote from world renowned tech guru and inventor Ray Kurzweil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil
In the expanded event’s new home in the heart of London in the QEII Conference Centre, over 60 of the biggest legal IT suppliers will showcase their products and services in two purpose-built exhibition halls.
Delegates (with still nearly three months to go, the event is half full already with over 450 registrations) can choose between multi-stream conference sessions, panel discussions, interactive debates, interviews and live demonstrations featuring professionals in legal and commercial technology. There will also be ample time for networking between and after the sessions at the post-event reception. Click HERE to access a PDF of the event programme – or here for the programme as a flippable ebook http://lawtechfutures.com/Brochure/LawTech%20Futures%202013%20-%20Brochure.html
For readers of the Legal IT Insider website, aka the Orange Rag, we are offering complimentary double passes (worth £390) free-of-charge to readers who are full time employees of Law Firms, Barristers Chambers, Inhouse and Government Legal Departments.
To receive your TWO FREE passes, you must register via www.lawtechfutures.com and quote the special offer registration code LTiorange13.
Special Conditions – To receive a free double pass to the event, you and your guest must be listed as full time employees of a Law Firm, Barristers’ Chamber, Inhouse or Government Legal Departments. Sorry but this offer is not for vendors, consultants, media or part time staff.
Conditions of Invitation & Acceptance:
• This invitation is offered exclusively to readers of the Orange Rag/Legal IT Insider website without cost – Typical value of 2 individual passes = £390 + vat
• Should you not be able to attend this event, this invitation is transferable to other full time members/employees of your Firm, Chambers’ or Corporate Legal Department
• All guests must be directly employed with your Firm, Chambers or Corporate Legal Department
• This invitation is not to be offered or transferred to consultants, vendors, media, suppliers or part time employees
• This invitation cannot be re-sold, redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit
• This invitation cannot be used in conjunction or in addition to any other offer. If your firm, chambers or in-house department has already accepted complimentary or discounted passes for this event you will not be eligible to obtain this special offer – Strictly a maximum of two complimentary passes per business
• All acceptances must be registered via the online ‘Delegate Registration’ page at www.lawtechfutures.com
• All acceptances must register LTiorange13 within the ‘Invitation/Discount Code’ area within the online registration form at time of registration, or the typical value may be charged
• The Legal IT Insider and Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel any invitation at its discretion & without explanation
• The Legal IT Insider and Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel all invitations when this event reaches full capacity – readers are urged to register quickly as this event will sell out
• By accepting this or any other offer, or by attending LawTech Futures 2013, all delegates and guests accept the full terms and conditions or registration as stated on http://lawtechfutures.com/delegate-registration
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.