Here at Insider Towers we’re just recovering from yesterday’s sell-out LawTech Futures event in London. We’ll be carrying a full report in next week’s Legal Technology Insider newsletter and we’ll also be contacting attendees and sponsors for their feedback as (1) LawTech Futures will be back next year* and (2) it will be bigger and even better. In the meantime, here is some initial feedback…
• Very good event yesterday! I can’t put into a percentage how much better it was than the other event this month!
• Massive congratulations – it was one of the best leghal IT events I ever attended in the UK.
• Just a quick note to congratulate you on a great event yesterday. The format was busy and subject matter interesting. The panel discussions were really very good. From our perspective it was a great PR vehicle – as a fairly new entrant to the UK the visibility underpinned our great progress so far in the UK.
• Thanks for a great event yesterday, it was a really great turnout.
• Great event, good content, saw loads of people.
• We had recovered our investment on our stand and sponsorship by 10:30am in the morning.
For the record, there were a total of 530 attendees – and a waiting list of over 40. Plus 30 exhibitors and a waiting list for stand space from prospective exhibitors and sponsors. We also saw one of the best after-show parties (sponsored by Thomson Reuters) with nearly 200 delegates still present when we called last orders 3 hours after the formal conference sessions finished. For more information check out comments under the Twitter #hashtag #lawtechfutures
* Not only will LawTech Futures be back next year but we have another legal IT-oriented event lined up for 23rd October in London.