Lawyer needed – Clarilis
Clarilis is a software house which helps client law firms and in-house counsel to automate suites of precedents. Clarilis’ client base consists of large global and top 100 UK firms. The Clarilis team consists of programmers, automation specialists and document analysts who are all resources that our legal team use to deliver projects.
Our legal team work with our clients to mark-up and otherwise prepare precedents for automation. This team works hand-in-hand with our technical teams and follows projects from their inception to delivery. Our lawyers enjoy the technical side of the law, have a logical approach and exceptional attention to detail.
Our lawyers have regular contact with our clients and help to manage our relationship with them. They also co-ordinate and carry out client training.
The automation of a precedent involves the following: logic and drafting rules are applied to a precedent and a linked questionnaire is created. Client fee-earners fill-in the questionnaire and the system creates a first draft of the relevant precedent or precedents. The intention is to save fee-earners as much time as possible on their way to a first draft.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
• A logical and methodical approach
• Good at problem-solving
• Able to understand and break-down complex issues
• Willing to learn new approaches to working methods
• Able to communicate with a wide range of people at varying levels of seniority and experience
• Open to discussion and have a willingness to adapt approach according to a client’s requirements
• Able to work to deadlines and manage own workload efficiently
• A good team player
• Good Word skills – an advanced knowledge is preferable
• A technical aptitude and/or interest in technology would be an advantage.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
If interested please email: email@example.com