Intapp, a global leader in business applications for law firms and professional services firms, today announced the participation of more than 25 sponsors – including leading software and services partners – at Intapp Inception 2017, its global user conference. Inception17 takes place from May 15-18 at the Fairmont San Francisco.
Partner Ecosystem in the Spotlight
Aurora North Software, an Intapp Certified Services Partner, is a Diamond Sponsor at Inception17.
“The Intapp Inception global user conference is truly exceptional – with high-quality content and knowledge-sharing, and an opportunity to network with some of the best minds in legal technology,” said Chris Kave, founder and principal of Aurora North Software. “We’re looking forward to productive and engaging discussions throughout the event.”
Dun & Bradstreet, the global leader in commercial data and insight on businesses, will be joining Intapp Inception 2017 as a Platinum Sponsor, with speaking sessions on integrating Intapp Open with third-party data for better client evaluation, compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules and other regulations, and an overview on using data and analytics to better identify Beneficial Ownership.
FileTrail, a leader in information records management software for the enterprise, is joining Inception this year as a Gold Sponsor.
“Over the last 16 years, we’ve worked closely with leading Fortune 100 companies to help address their information governance and records management challenges, and are now seeing significant interest from law firms moving away from physical records management and replacing legacy tools with a modern, best-in-class solution,” said Darrell Mervau, President, FileTrail. “Many firms we work with are adopting Intapp Open and Intapp Walls as part of their conflicts management and confidentiality management workflows, and we see tremendous value in connecting FileTrail solutions with Intapp products. We’re excited to see everyone at Intapp Inception 2017 and connect in person with the law firm risk management community.”
Other Intapp Certified Services partners sponsoring Inception include Platinum Sponsors HBR Consulting, InOutsource Consulting, Pinnacle International Consulting and Wilson Legal Solutions. In addition, InflectionIT and Thomson Reuters Elite will join Inception17 as Gold Sponsors, while American LegalNet, DocuSign, Paragon and Source Consulting Group will participate as Silver Sponsors.
The full list of Inception17 sponsors is available here: http://www.intapp.com/inception#Sponsors
Connecting with the Intapp Community
Attendance at Inception17 is expected to exceed 150% of last year’s conference, representing well over 150 law firms, accounting firms, financial services firms and other organizations.
“I would think every firm using Intapp software should attend the Inception conference. It’s an incredible opportunity to connect with and learn from your peers – and provide direct input to the product development teams at Intapp,” said Dale Boyer, Director of Conflicts and Records at Much Shelist, P.C., which has adopted Intapp Open and Intapp Walls. “Intapp – especially during the conference – makes every effort to listen to its users in order to offer resources for the risk management community, and encourage productive conversations that will help to shape how firms address key challenges in the years ahead.”
Focus on Insight, Innovation and Inspiration
Inception17 will cover a wide range of content over three days, with tracks for Intapp users in IT, risk, finance, operations and firm management from law firms and other professional services firms.
• Executive briefings and keynotes on critical business issues and trends, including firm strategies to enhance client success, deepen client relationships and win new business
• A dedicated risk track for law firm general counsel, other risk leaders and firm managers
• Technical sessions, demonstrations and training for Intapp users, including a training lab for live, hands-on tutorials
• Presentation and discussion of product roadmaps
• Customer panels on best practices, user group meetings and peer networking opportunities
• An Intapp “Experts’ Alley” where Intapp users can ask questions and discuss specific projects, ideas and suggestions
• A sponsor showcase featuring vendors in the Intapp ecosystem, including business, process and technical consultants; training vendors; and other software providers
• Special events in spectacular settings, including a wine reception at the Fairmont, an evening baseball game at AT&T Park, and a customer awards presentation and gala at the world-famous de Young museum
The agenda for Intapp Inception 2017, including detailed session descriptions, is available at www.intapp.com/inception-agenda