Legal IT Channel News Latest
Time for another round-up of legal IT channel news from around the markets, this time including… Quill Pinpoint + Egress Software + BA Insight + KL Software & Epona + Keno Kozie & TutorPro + NetDocuments & EIM International + Nasstar & e-know.net & Kamanchi
• UK: Following increased demand for its outsourced legal accounts service, Quill Pinpoint has re-launched its traineeship scheme and is currently recruiting for 4 trainee legal cashiers based at its Manchester head office. Quill first established its own in-house, industry-recognised training scheme in association with the University of Chester in 2007. Individuals completing training to a pre-defined standard are awarded the prestigious Professional Certificate in Legal Account Management qualification. This tailored programme usefully combines learning with on-the-job experience, closely mentored by senior members of its 50-strong legal cashiering team. A fresh recruitment drive is now underway with interested candidates encouraged to apply direct to Quill Pinpoint’s HR Manager Sarah Duggan. For a full job specification, minimum qualifications, skills and personal qualities requirements, salary and conditions, please visit the Quill Pinpoint recruitment page at www.quill.co.uk/recruitment
• UK: Commenting on the company’s latest security standards accreditation, Daniel Hoy, the UK marketing manager of Egress Software Technologies said “By obtaining the ISO 27001:2013 certification, Egress has further strengthened its commitment to providing customers with the necessary levels of assurance regarding the way their information is managed and secured. Egress information security management system includes policies around access control, incident management, business continuity, physical security, human resources and technical procedures.”
• US & EMEA: Congratulations to BA Insight which has been positioned in the “Visionaries” quadrant of the July 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search. According to Gartner, “Visionaries address the keen desire of enterprises to pursue consumer‐class search experiences with fresh capabilities and flexibility. They understand that chasing the ‘Google experience’ is not sufficient, but that providing search features that allow for better collaboration, application development, and innovative means of finding and working with content is particularly valuable.”
• US & EMEA: SharePoint technology experts KL Software Technologies Inc just announced it has signed a technology partnership agreement with Epona USA, the fastest growing developer of Office365 Document Management on SharePoint in the USA and Europe. Additionally, Keith Vallely who was previously the Director of North American Sales at Epona, will become the new Vice President – Sales for KLST.
• US: Keno Kozie Associates has partnered with TutorPro Ltd to provide unique assessments utilizing TutorPro’s Live Content Studio. “We are very pleased to be able to offer this level of training to our clients,” stated Nancy Kruzel, managing director of training services at Keno Kozie. “TutorPro has been a prominent advocate for the effective use of technology in the legal environment for more than 20 years and their solution allows us to provide efficient and affordable assessments to our law firm clients to easily assess, identify and address skill deficiencies and training needs.”
• US: NetDocuments has announced a partnership with EIM International, a leading provider of knowledge and content management solutions. This technology partnership will extend NetDocuments’ sales and implementation efforts, combining NetDocuments’ power and simplicity with the experience and resources of EIM International. “With the high level of growth that NetDocuments is currently experiencing, we will need to rely more and more on our partners in our plans to expand our sales and implementation efforts,” said Marriott Murdock, Director of Marketing at NetDocuments.
• UK: Following the Nasstar reverse takeover in the New Year by e-know.net, the Nasstar plc Board has just announced the acquisition of recruitment IT specialist Kamanchi. Kamanchi has built a leading proposition providing specialist IT services to the recruitment sector. It provides worldwide recruitment clients with a variety of IT systems and services, including fully managed Hosted Desktop, as well as development and consultancy services. Critically, it has succeeded in forging strong relationships with specialist recruitment software providers including CRM providers Bond Adapt, Bullhorn, JobScience and Invenias and other application providers in the sector including Broadbean, Daxtra, Saber Analytics, Cube 19 and Intime. Combining the recruitment customers of e-know.net, Nasstar UK, and Kamanchi puts the Group at the head of the Hosted Desktop market for the recruitment sector, delivering Hosted Desktop services to 33 recruitment firms totalling 2,682 recruitment consultant end users.