“The shift in Legal Technology consumption – Legal IT Leader innovation event”
Refreshments will be available from 15:45 and presentations start 1600 and end at 19:00
• Trends we are seeing in the shifting technology landscape, demand, pace of change, productivity and agility – Nick Martin Managing Director @ SystemsUp
• An insider’s view on making the right choices in a disruptive market – Neil Davison, IT Director @ Farrer & Co
• An outsider view on how to exploit change and where organisations have gained an advantage – Ian Golding, CIO @ Natural History Museum
• Planning, management and performance in a new world – Turbonomic
• Securing the digital enterprise as threats evolve and increase – Barracuda
• Enabling application performance across a hybrid and dynamic landscape – Silverpeak
• Summary and guest Q&A
Followed by an optional 3 course dinner and drinks at 19:00 for those that wish to stay.
Tuesday 27th November at the award-winning M Restaurant’s “Underground private dining room”, 60 Threadneedle Street London, just 2 minutes’ walk from Bank tube station
If you can join us, please RSVP to our event management company Sales Filter via their CMO Elisa@Sales-Filter.com and we will be delighted to see you on the day.
Event sponsor and opening speaker SystemsUp have a successful track record in the Legal Sector delivering technology consulting and transformation engagements across Hybrid Cloud, End user Computing, Productivity and Collaboration.
All Sales Filter round tables are free, informal peer level discussions under the Chatham House rule with strictly no sales pitches, sales people or sales nonsense.