Time for a quick catch-up on upcoming legal IT events over the next couple of months…
• Wednesday 19th April (London) – Enhancing Microsoft Office Productivity
Phoenix Business Solutions (in conjunction with DocsCorp & Kutana) is holding a half-day seminar at Aubin Cinema (64 Redchurch Street, Shoreditch, E2). The event starts at 1:30pm and ends at 5:00pm with drinks and networking. Along with a funky venue, the event will feature the launch of Phoenix Office Centre, a new Word template framework with an Office 2010 focus. Click HERE for the URL link. Plus also check out details of the Phoenix & DocsCorp roadshow on our main Events listing page.
• Wednesday 19th April (London) – Migrating to Office 2010 & Windows 7
Tikit is holding a half-day seminar at Linklaters (One Silk Street, EC2) with speakers from SJ Berwin and Bird & Bird and chaired by Janet Day of BLP. The event starts at 2:00pm (ends 5:00pm). Full details from email@example.com Note: Tikit is also planning another of its Word Excellence Days, currently scheduled for June.
• Tuesday 24th April (London) – LEX 2012
Managing Partner magazine’s one day legal technology conference and networking event is back for its 10th outing. Click the link to download a PDF of the programme, which includes a keynote by Insider editor Charles Christian. LEX-2012
• Thursday 3rd May (Addington Golf Club) – The KnowList Society has its first tee-off of 2012
Here’s the LINKS (golf pun)
• Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th May (L0nd0n) – ILTA Insight
ILTA’s annual London event – new venue (The Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre in Westminster) – new format (two day event) – and new commercials (the event is being run for ILTA by American Lawyer Media). Further details to follow – tho not sure about the date as the Monday is a public holiday.
• Friday 11th May (Plymouth) – South West Legal IT Forum
Programme includes keynote by Insider editor Charles Christian. For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tuesday 14th & Wednesday 15th May (London) – KM Kegal 2012
Managing Partner magazine’s two day knowledge management conference and networking event is back for its 13th outing. The location is the America Square Conference Centre. Click the link to download a PDF of the programme, which includes a keynote by Insider editor Charles Christian (but he will be saying something different). KM-Legal-2012
• Thursday 17th May (London) – Legal Support Network (LSN) Legal Practice Management Conference
New event for mid-tier law firms. More details at www.legalsupportnetwork.co.uk