BD Tech Report 2018, in association with Lexis InterAction
This month we publish our first annual BD Tech Report, in association with Lexis InterAction
This is the first of many analytical, content-driven reports, benchmarking surveys and market intelligence, distributed to our readers under our new Legal IT Insider Intelligence brand
Collaboration with leading vendors enables us to commission the best writers to conduct the reports, which, in keeping with our brand, are entirely editorially independent.
Our BD Tech Report 2018, includes interviews with chief marketing officers, directors of business development, and technologists from within the largest law firms in the world. This inaugural BD Tech Report explores, how:
– The new technology that is coming to market is trying to drive better collaboration within law firms, with BD at the helm;
– Collaboration really is essential in order to be successful in the new era of legal services: a driver for law firms’ increased investment in BD tech;
– We look at the market and client trends that are driving this change.
– Powering Up: Business development teams are the engine rooms in most law firms, to ensure peak performance they need the best tech tools for the job
– Under the Spotlight: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E-Marketing and Proposal Generator tools
– The Innovators: Other serious kit for the BD Tech toolbox.
By completing the following sign up form, you will be added to the Legal IT Insider digital distribution/readership, gain full access to read and download the Legal IT Insider – BD Tech Report 2018, in association with Lexis InterAction.
[gravityform id=”16″ title=”true” description=”true”]