Legal IT Job Vacancy: Business Systems Analyst – Appleby Global
• To provide first and second line support for the core business system as well as the relevant integrated systems.
• Responsible for analysis and design for new systems.
• Assist with application upgrades and user acceptance testing.
• Will liaise directly with the business in the execution of duties.
• Accounting knowledge in order to understand and anticipate user requests and requirements.
• Knowledge of Aderant Expert CMS, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E or experience of financial applications within other professional service firms is highly desirable but not essential.
• Experience of data extraction and manipulation from a SQL Server database using T-SQL is desirable but not required.
• Experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services is desirable but not required.
• Excellent knowledge of advanced Excel techniques.
• Strong analytical skills in business process mapping, requirements gathering and issue investigation.
• Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly personable with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive and good attention to detail.
• Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative and multi-jurisdictional environment
Contact: Casey-Jade Nutley, HR Officer, Appleby – Tel: 01534 818054 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org